Technology integrated, project based, service learning
- Critical / Computational Thinking
Freedom vs Privacy
- Discover and analyze the tools available for student portfolio creation, and the pros and cons of each
- Discuss the use of collaborative planning tools in project based learning
Google Keep Demo: collaborative notes, share with me
Activity #1: Pair up, discuss and record your answers in a Keep note:
What tools can students use to create learning artifacts?
Activity #2: Review tools, add at least two pros and two cons to at least one of the tools on this document:
Current Available Tools
Activity #3: What tools can teachers and students use to guide the creation of a learning artifact? Use Google Keep and share with me.
- Waterfall Method: Define objective, features, tasks, resources, deadlines
- The Kanban Method: Cards, To Do, Doing, Done
- The Agile Method: Iterative Improvement